Yup, we did it. To make this keto-friendly breakfast wrap, we made it protein-style 🥩! With a delicious and fresh romaine lettuce as the base, stuffed with spicy sausage and rich scrambled eggs, this meal is perfect for a lazy weekend breakfastFor Ingredients, Macros, and How-To-Make: http://bit.ly/2Nqtowc😱Tag your friends!💚For more keto meal inspiration, visit http://www.blog.fitoru.com
Posted by Keto Diet on Friday, October 5, 2018
Going Keto doesn’t mean you have to give up breakfast wraps! Spicy sausage and rich scrambled eggs make these wraps satisfying and perfect for a lazy weekend breakfast. Try topping this keto sausage breakfast burrito with shredded cheese to boost the fat content if your other meals are lacking.
3,290 kj = 786.33 calorie
1 Leaf Romaine
1 T Cream
1 T Olive Oil
1 T Butter
3 oz Polish Sausage
3 T Bell Pepper
1 tsp Paprika
1. Place oil in a pan on a medium-high heat.
2. Cook the sausage until browned and place to the side.
3. Beat the egg, cream, minced bell pepper, paprika, salt and pepper.
4. Add the butter to the pan and melt.
5. Scramble the egg mixture.
6. Fill a romaine leaf with the sausage and egg.