Get into the fall mood with these Pumpkin Spice Keto cookies! Keto sweet treats are always hard to find but look no further than these guilt free bites! Be sure to get a good sugar-free Pumpkin Spice Syrup or substitute it for extra sweetener and pumpkin pie spice mix.
1g N carbs
405 kj = 96.79 cal
⅓ Cup Coconut Flour
⅔ Cup Almond Flour
¼ Cup Sukrin Icing Sugar
½ Cup Melted Butter
2 t Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Syrup
¼ t Baking Powder
- Mix the following ingredients together: 1/4 cup of sukrin, 3 tbsp of pumpkin spice, 1/4 tsp of baking powder, 2/3 cup of almond flour, 1/3 cup of coconut flour, 1 egg, 1/2 cup of melted butter, and 2 tsp of pumpkin pie syrup. Stir well.
- Refrigerate dough for 2 hours
- Roll out dough on parchment paper
- Cut out desired shapes
- Bake at 300F for 5-10 minutes until edges brown
- Remove cookies from oven to cool (cookies will be soft until they cool)
For more y