Get into the Halloween mood with these Chocolate Keto cookies! Keto sweet treats are always hard to find but look no further than these guilt free bites! be sure to watch the time on the oven carefully as they burn much quicker than traditional non-Keto cookies.
1.3g N carbs
438 kj = 104.68 cal
⅓ Cup Coconut Flour
⅔ Cup Almond Flour
¼ Cup Sukrin Icing Sugar
2 T Cocoa
¼ t Baking Powder
- Mix all ingredients well: 1/4 cup of coconut flour, 2/3 cup of almond flour, 1/4 cup of sukrin icing sugar, 4 oz of butter, 2 tbsp of cocoa, and 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Refrigerate dough for 2 hours
- Roll out dough on parchment paper and cut out shapes
- Bake at 300F for 5-10 minutes (until edges brown)
- Let cool (cookies will be soft until they cool)