Bread, glorious bread – it’s one of the hardest things to give up on a low-carb diet 🥪This chicken sandwich is a great way to squash that craving with low-carbbread!💚Click here for full macros, directions, and ingredients: http://bit.ly/2T019Yg💚Share this keto recipe with your friends in 3 simple steps:1️⃣ Click the link: http://bit.ly/2T5fUJx2️⃣ Write a caption3️⃣Click post so that your friends can enjoy this keto-friendly recipe!
Posted by Keto by Fitoru on Thursday, December 20, 2018
2 Chicken Thighs
1 TBSP Salt
2 TBSP Apple Cider
1 Cup Water
2 Small Pickles
4 Slices Tomato
2 Slices Cheese
2 TBSP Mayo
½ Cup Almond Flour
½ Cup Hemp Seeds
1 TSP salt
4 Slices Low Carb
- In a resealable bag, add 1 tablespoon
of salt, apple cider vinegar and a cup of
- Add 2 boneless chicken thighs and
Mix the almond flour, hemp seeds, and
- Beat 1 egg and crumb the chicken
using this mix.
- Fry in coconut oil until cooked through
– about 5-7 minutes each side. Remove
and rest on paper towels.
- Layer the sandwich with low-carb bread
Click here to read more about the ketogenic diet and to find more keto-friendly recipes!