Creating easy bites for your keto friends doesn’t have to be hard! These cheesy Chicken and Spinach Meatballs are both satisfying and surprisingly simple to prepare.
If catering for a large group, make and freeze these meatballs and throw them in the oven 20-30 minutes before your guests arrive. They’ll be raving about how great they are!
These cheesy, keto-friendly Chicken and Spinach Meatballs are both satisfying and surprisingly simple to prepare 😋
Posted by Keto by Fitoru on Monday, February 25, 2019
1 LB Ground Chicken
2 TBSP Almond Flour
1 TBSP Chives
4 OZ Cream Cheese
4 OZ Frozen Spinach
1/2 Cup Monterey Jack
1/2 Cup Cheddar
3 Cloves Garlic
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese,
spinach, cheese and garlic.
- Spoon onto a baking tray into 12 small
balls and freeze for 1 hour or until solid.
- In another bowl, mix the ground chicken,
egg, almond flour and chives.
- Take a frozen filling ball and roll the chicken
mixture around it.
- Repeat and return the chicken balls to
the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Take a hot pan, add coconut oil and fry
the meatballs until cooked through.
Click here to read more about the ketogenic diet and to find more low-carb, keto-friendly recipes!