It’s no secret that many of us are concerned about staying heart healthy as we age. After all, heart disease is a leading killer among both men and
women. Packed full of ingredients to support cardiovascular health, our Heart-Safe Mint Shake is a delicious way to make wellness a priority. Antioxidant-filled ingredients like maca powder protect against heart disease and other silent killers, while honey gives you the energy to make it through your next intense workout. Plus, the burst of mint will leave you feeling cool and refreshed.
Enjoy this mint spinach smoothie for breakfast or before hitting the gym.
Our Heart-Healthy Mint Shake is a delicious way to make wellness a priority while serving your family an Easter treat this weekend! 🐰
Posted by Fitoru on Friday, April 19, 2019
1 cup ice
1 cup baby spinach
1 lemon, peeled and cut into chunks
1/2 bunch fresh mint
2 tablespoons honey
1 cup coconut water
1 tablespoon maca powder
- Add 1 cup of ice to a blender or food processor.
- Add 1 cup baby spinach.
- Add 1 lemon, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Add 1/2 bunch fresh mint.
- Add 2 tablespoons honey.
- Add 1 cup coconut water.
- Add 1 tablespoon maca powder.
- Combine all ingredients until smooth. If the mixture is too thick, you can add more coconut water or ice as desired.
- Pour blender contents into a tall glass.
- Garnish with a mint leaf and serve.