Is it true? Keto Mashed Potatoes 😱? It sure looks like it, but way better! This Keto Cauliflower Mash has a soft texture and definitely melts into your mouth like mashed potatoes. This goes great as a side dish, or just to satisfy your cravings. 🥔Tag your friends!💛For more keto meal inspiration, visit http://www.blog.fitoru.com
Posted by Keto Diet on Friday, September 14, 2018
Mashed potatoes are a classic side but far too carb heavy for keto! Cauliﬂower is a great substitute as it’s packed with ﬁbre and a lower carb option. Have this cauliflower mash as a hot side or quick afternoon snack!
1,179 kj = 281.78 cal
1 Medium Head Cauliﬂower
4 TB Chives
1 TSP Garlic powder
4 TB Butter
1. Chop a medium head of cauliﬂower into medium sized pieces.
2. Fill a pot with water, bring to a rolling boil and place a steamer on top.
3. Add cauliﬂower and steam for 10-15 minutes until softened.
4. Add to a food processor with butter, garlic powder and a pinch of salt.
5. Puree and serve with chopped chives.