The next time you’re craving fruit juice, skip the processed juices and reach for ourAnti-Inflammatory Green Juice recipe instead. Processed and pre-packaged juices often contain high amounts of sugar and added sugars. Sugar is an inflammatory, and long-term inflammation can lead to serious health conditions like tumor growth.
Our Anti-Inflammatory Green Juice recipe is filled with ingredients rich in natural antioxidants andanti-inflammatories. Cucumber and celery help the body maintain proper hydration, which is key to fighting chronic inflammation. Our recipe is abundant in natural immune-boosters like vitamin C and heart-healthy minerals like potassium. It even contains some natural sugars from fruit to satisfy your sweet tooth.
The next time you’re craving fruit juice, skip the processed juices and reach for our Anti-Inflammatory Juice recipe instead 💚
Posted by Fitoru on Thursday, April 4, 2019
1 Persian cucumber
1 green apple
3 leaves kale
2 stalks celery
1 lemon, peels removed
1 knob turmeric
- Peel 1/4 pineapple and add to blender or juicer.
- Add 1 Persian cucumber.
- Remove the core from 1 green apple and add to blender or juicer.
- Add 3 leaves of kale and 2 stalks of celery.
- Peel 1 lemon and add to the other ingredients.
- Finish with 1 knob of turmeric.
- Juice all ingredients and pour into a glass.